A big WOW for 2day

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So Im entering HL, and i hear everywhere the words "laptop" and stolen". I asked fatima and she told me that one of the laptop was stolen. I was shock and surprise that someone would actually steal one. Like thats really low of someone to do. Later on like around 5 something HL decided to file a report and call the cops. The cops came and gisely spoke to them and told them the situation. Well besides that some of my team members went on a p.o.s to get footage for our tv show. I stood here to post stories. So yea tomorrow I wont be here because its my moms birthday and I need to spend time with her + i have a meeting for virtual enterprise which takes up time then i have to go to the virtual enterprise lady at 2:00 so basically i wont have the whole day with my mom but ill spend my whole afternoon + night with her.



- Piece

0 comments: