hospital

Monday, August 4, 2008

i had to end my piano lesson early because my stomach was really acting up. at first i thought it was just gas or a stomach ache but then it got to the point when i had to go get it checked-just to see what was wrong.

at first i was going to go to my usual clinic right? but guess what- it was closed so the only other place i knew to go to was the hospital on 112th and amsterdam. after waiting for an hour and a half i got checked. i found out it was a mild stomach virus but theres no way im telling the people at harlem live that i have a stomach virus so i just told them it was a stomach ache just so they wouldnt worry too much because for me HL comes first and nothing especially some virus is gonna keep me down.
i'll have to go back tomorrow after school to get some meds for my stomach. the faster this stomach virus goes away the less i need to worry about.

0 comments: