Wanted

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I completed my 5 week essay!!!! I hope the rest of my team has done so as well. This weekend is really important for me because it is my chance to get a good chunk of HL work done like more articles and the script for our tv show. The videos aren't completely edited so that needs to be done soon. I don't think we'll have everything from the list done but we can try to get most of it. As for the presentation, we are trying to think outside of the box and be creative. Tomorrow we have to go to Columbia to find out what will happen on Tuesday. I want our tv show to be done because that is 5000 beautiful points.

Tonight was my first movie night at HL and it was fun. We watched the new movie, Wanted. It was soooo good. We had pizza and cookies and stuff. It was fun except for the fact that I had to keep beating Brad up because he doesn't know how to listen and he kept trying to ruin the movie for me. Afterwards, we watched a bunch of stupid youtube movies and then Selly drove Frankie and I home in the Scion. Oh I almost forgot; I won the Flyer contest. Rosa, Christian, and I went to Union Square and I handed out 175 flyers out in 11 minutes. My throat was hoarse afterwards because I had to keep saying flyer. People are rude though. It was fun for the most part and we won 750 points. YAY!!!

0 comments: