Bugging me

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hi everybody i am fine, just got off work and now i am at HL. Work was the usual, boring as always but luckily i only have two more weeks to go and it's over. I was so upset yesterday at work, my boss walks past my desk, i just got there and then he calls this lady backs to his desk. I knew he was talking about me because he was whispering. He told the lady that i should be doing something and blah blah blah but i just got there could he give me a minute. And plus there is nothing for me to do. I don't understand why he worries of what i am doing when  he isn't the one paying. He need to worry about his workers that be on the phone running their mouths and cursing wild crazy. If i am so important to him why don't he give me some work. Now i am organizing these papers and the nice lady told me to take as long as i can, she is so nice and gives good advice. Well let me be out, i am going out on a pos, later. 

0 comments: