Hay H.L is over 4 Muah:(

Monday, August 11, 2008


It is 8/11/08 and we have four days left to enjoy the company and love and hard work of Harlem Live. Im soooooooo going to miss my peoples from Harlem Live specially my buddy's Jonny and Mike and Shem and Adam and Matthew and everybody in H.L. The fact that Harlem Live is not only a job is really true. I have developed so many skills from other team members as teachers that you dont know how bad i am going to miss this. I think i am coming back in september as a volunteer but i dont know yet. It was a honor to work with my be loved team Ambush and everyone in H.L. I hope yah keep with the communication and to not forget bout the strangers that loves you. I love you guys and i dont forget about DORILUZ! like richard says it. LOL. Even though his a pain in the ass but for a good cause i still love him. Well this is my last testimony and see yah around. Oh or come to H.L so i could see yah. Good Bye :(   

0 comments: