Done

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hi everybody i am fine just finish with the things i had to do today besides the video. But i am still working on other things. My day was okay we had the workshop breakfast, it was nice. That took about two hours from work, i was so happy. It still felt like work took forever for some reason. I had a healthy lunch, i ate fresh at subways. The last two hours of work after lunch went fast, next thing i was at HL. I rushed to make sure my stuff was ready to post and now i am blogging. Then i have to wait for Matthew to come for we could edit my hood video. I cant stay until nine today because i am tired and need some rest. Tomorrow is  presentation, my team need to take that. I really hope they do but i have faith in us. Well i later everybody let me go get my points counted. 

0 comments: