the counselor: Chapter 4, The counselor and Video producer

Thursday, August 7, 2008

damn its been an interesting summer. is about a few days left of da summer media challenge and Team ambush is in last place this week. i truly realized that werking with my tea members has been interesting. i feel that when i am here i am doing my best to produce videos with good quality. Even though the leader of team ambush denies my contribution to the team, accuses me of doing videos for the other teams and not helping my teamates at all when i am here, i feel that i shuldnt have to worry bout her ridiculous, unethical and childish criticism. i was about to resighn from the team until Shelise, my friend and Alumni advisor persuaded me to not resign and continue helping the team knowing that we are in a crucial status and we need to step it up a notch. realizing that i didnt fufill my  extended plans for the summer media challenge because of my full time job and family priorities, i will continue to work with team ambush for the remainder of the summer and do my best to help team ambush rise again. God bless those who hate me, envy me, love me, like me, admire me, appreciate me or dont appreciate my status at harlemlive.

0 comments: