About Time!!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I am finally writing on my team blog. For the most part I like my team. People will only annoy me occasionally. I still feel awkward around everyone, but it's nothing new. I can get through everything with my ipod and my religion, but I no longer have my ipod. So my religion is going to have to shoulder all the responsibility of keeping me sane. Now that I mention it let's talk about my ipod.
I miss my boo so much. My ipod broke up with me. I am so lonely. I don't even know what I did wrong. Things seemed like they were going great. My ipod would do the best shuffles ever. I treated that ipod better than all of my boyfriends and this is how it shows it's gratitude. My ipod is being an ungrateful _ _ _!!! We have been through so much together and it has gotten me through some really tough times. When ever I was sad it always knew how to cheer me up. Nights when I couldn't sleep it would stay up all night with me and sing to me until I went to sleep. When ever I was angry it would help me block out all of the bad things in the world. We have had trouble before, but we could always fix it. This time it doesn't seem like we are gonna work things out . So I'm gonna have to move on. Maybe I'll go to the apple store tomorrow and find a new lover.