The Claws Come Out

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today, once again, the majority of my team showed up punctually. I hope this continues on because I think we could get much more work. My team took 3 classes today which we're so hyped about because we're in last place as far as overall points go and we need to find ways to close the gap. Today day didn't go too well as far a team unity goes. I got into an argument with Matthew about his lack of leadership in our group. It got a little heated and since he wasn't hearing anything I said and wanted mock me, I left. I don't know if this duo will work but you have to try. I'm so upset because one of our key tapes, with two stories on it, got lost. And the people who lost it really tried to make me look for it like it's my fault. I didn't appreciate that one bit but since that tape is crucial, I gritted my teeth and searched. I wish I had a cutthroat attitude that would allow me to do mean things without feeling guilty i.e. delete another team's pictures off the camera they shouldn't have used. I had the opportunity to do it but I hate feeling guilty so I didn't. But I'm sure I'll get tougher and meaner in the weeks to come because a bit of ruthlessness is necessary to win.

0 comments: