Brooklyn Museum??...Yup the Museum!!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Well yesterday was very interesting day but sorta not in a good way. Everything started of well in Harlem Live Land...The birds were churping and the sun was shining. I was putting in alot of work for my team by taking a class on speeches and a few blogs. After that everything goes kinda left. First I was supposed to go to a POS(Person On Street) but when we finally got outside and actually started getting some footage...we figure out that we don't have a "explictive" decent mic. Well I wasn't really tight(slang for angry)...My adult supervisor saved the day by buying my crew italian ices...but yeah WE HAD TO WALK BACK. When we got back I couldn't even finish the POS because I had to go do some recording at the Brooklyn Museum...I eat and leave with 4 other members of Team Ambush.


Part 2 in a few hours

0 comments: