MINCE MEAT

Monday, July 28, 2008

So today was fun. I made a lot of progress as far as setting up interviews, figuring out where we are as far as the list goes and what not. It was a fun day...I beat up some people, listened to some music, gave out chores (yes you read right, I gave out CHORES!!!! That totally made my day cause for two weeks now, we've had to suffer under the harsh rule of other teams and now this week it's our turn. Poor Tamara and Rosa had to do laundry:) Payback blue team. Everything was going well until stupid Brad shows up and ruins everything. At first it was all good and we're hanging out in the green room. After a while (about 2 minutes) he becomes annoying so I hit him with fake roses and he shoots me with rubber bands. This goes on for a while then he decides he is going to take his shoes off and I nearly die. I get the baking soda to sprinkle on his feet and I put some on his head as well. I guess he didn't like that because about two minutes later, he comes out with a cup of baking soda and I'm sitting in Sely's chair. It didn't even cross my mind that he would even think to throw that shit at me. But he does. I am sitting covered in baking soda and everyone is running for cover because they know shit is about to pop off. I got to the bathroom to clean up and when I emerge about 5 minutes later, I am ready to beat the crap out of Brad. He jumps through the opening of the green room and into the kitchen. And just like that, the chase begins. It is all on videotape and when I finally get him like twenty minutes later, hitting him is not enough. I am going to think of some horrid plan that will make him cry. Just wait

0 comments: