Wow

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hi everybody i am fine, work was boring but that is the usual. I think my boss don't like me because this lady was telling me that i have to pretend i am working even if i don't have no work. That was right after my boss walked past me as i was reading my book. I understand what she was saying and that was nice of her to tell me that. I don't know how he talking bout me doing no work, when he is not giving me no work to do, that is why all i could say was wow. It is all good i am going to pretend that i am doing work though because i need to get payed. Also my team is going in on our team leader it is funny but it's wow, we need to talk and fix our problems. Well i am waiting for my team to come back so me and Fatima could go on our story. So later everybody and wow again.

0 comments: