LALALALALA

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Okay today was fun. I had a class with Mr. John McCay (not john mccain guys). Yea he was the best teacher i've had so far (or maybe waarith) because he actually felt interested in what he was teaching. He told us to feel what we say and say what we feel. Yea I woke up and my throat was sore so i could barely swallow so i couldn't taste coco's cuisine *tear*. And i was dumb hungry. I did all my work and fooled around terrorizing dushawn with peanuts (he's allergic to em'). Oh yea and i heard NaNa got arrested for touching a woman......HAHAHAHAHAHA that's crazy. I dont think he would ever do that. SO..yup i had a good day and im about to video tape harlemLIVE so if you want more footage of HarlemLIVE, and award winning online teen magazine go to www.myspace.com/youngjzj_buzzin

0 comments: