Too Tired

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So yea today was tiring. I woke up tired. Got to school tired and feel asleep during class. Had to deal with bitchass, heartless trainers that gave me a headache. Got to HL tired. Had to deal little hard headed bad asses that ended up getting 850 points taken away in two hours. I was really upset after that and realized why I dislike working in groups. I had sort of forgotten or adapted or whatever you want to call it for a while but today reminded me. Tracee stopped by tomorrow and had to chat to me about not biting everyones head off. I think she was a bit misinformed because I don't think I'm really mean and I only yell or get mean when people don't do what they're supposed to do. I think Tracee saw the reality tv show version like you know how they always show the bad stuff; that's what she saw.

I think I might have been a bit too harsh on Jimmy but he got the point and I am pretty sure that he'll never touch another bike without a helmet glued to his head. Whenever he even thinks about bikes, he'll like touch his head to see if there's a helmet there. So even though I was hard on him, he got the point. I did apologize to him though cause Jimmy is a good kid and he rakes in a lot of points and I like him and guilt is really annoying. I made some progress stories wise as far as getting info and setting up interviews.

And Rich took me, Rosa, Henry, and Eric on walk/storyhunt which was VERY productive because I got at least four stories from it. I kind of sort of dropped the Flip camera by ACCIDENT but it is totally FINE. No bruises or anything. I have made a resolution not to hit anyone anymore. Even if they piss me off. Even if I feel like I can't help myself.Even if they deserve it. I REFUSE TO HIT ANYONE!!!! I will from this point on, become the a good girl:)

0 comments: