Float Like A Butterfly....

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So I'm learning a lot about being a leader here at HL; it is no joke. Today I had the video people there which was Dori, Allana, and Jennifer, edit the POS from yesterday. I at first they weren't really feeling it and like I could tell they didn't like being told what to do but I feel it's essential to give direction because otherwise, we'll be like wandering around doing nothing. I don't want to be a bitch or bossy but if that's what it takes to get work done, so be it. I don't think I am doing anything mean or like erratic but I could see how some might interpret my actions. The list is divided and so excited cause things are moving along. Today we were introduced to Tracey who is going to be our new alumni advisor and she got us some info about music in the city. She was cool and I enjoyed talking to her. Today was fun; I laughed a lot. Someone put post-it stickers on Rich and Brad and it was so funny and when Brad found out, he locked the computers. I had to rough him up a bit for a while cause he thinks he can just mess with people so I had to let him know. I got a booboo in the process though but I'm all better know. As the weeks go by, I get to know more people better and better and I like them. HL is a fun place to be. Friday's presentation is going to be sick I'm telling you. And we'll be done by tomorrow night for sure cause I don't want any of that crap from last week happening all over again.

0 comments: