Anger Management

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I laughed so much today. It seems like the later you stay, the more crazy people get. Shem is a) goof crazy and b) should never be left alone with a shouter. OMG he does not stop and he likes to sneak up behind you and shout in your ear in funny accents. Our team worked on the presentation today and made sure the video was all good by the time we left. I have to say though, I think I need help. I get these sudden urges to hit people, hard. Like Frankie and Jimmy and Nana and Warrith and Brad. That's a lot of people to be hitting on. And sometimes I'll hit people without meaning to like a tap for me is like a smack for them. Something is definitely wrong. I had fun though and I'm really psyched for tomorrow's presentation because I think it will be very good. I'm so exhausted like I can barely keep my eyes open. Everything is ok and I'm really enjoying my summer although time is going by quickly. Gonna be at HL extra early to make sure things are running smoothly since I'm expecting some visitors tomorrow. Gonna catch some zzzzzzz's. Laterz

0 comments: