Today Was A Good Day...Good Week As Well

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I came into harlemlive.org and just started talking to my favorite person in the world, Chanellya. Chanellya is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny sometimes. I must admit she is a real cool girl and I hope she we keep in touch and stay in contact.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have recently checked out the information for an upcoming story and I found out a lot of information.

This week went well as well. I got a chance to attend at HL Alumni Event in Manhattan and enjoyed meeting with HL Alums and receiving their contact info as well. I got their there but it was refreshing to hear Melvin and the rest of the Alums talk about their experiences at HL too. It was funny to hear Melvin say that most HL Alums want to create their own businesses and to actually know that I want to own my own magazine in the near future.

I have to get on my HL grind as well and help bring in some points for my team and some experience for myself. My team needs to win another presentation too ASAP.

I need to get on my stories as well.

0 comments: