More Problems

Monday, July 21, 2008

   My mom and I are really  close. Sometimes it's really nice to have a good relationship with my mom, but I really wish she would start to let go a little. I'm trying to have an agreement with her. I tell her exactly where I'm at at all times. If I can't make it home I'll let her know I'm safe and she can just shut up.  I think she should accept it. That's better than just doing what I want and dealing with the consequences later. The worst she can do is beat me and that hurts her more than it hurts me. 

 I don't know what we need to do but something needs to change. Most of the time when I get in trouble it's because I won't lie to her.  It's really starting to annoy me. I'm gonna lie to her more. Because that seems to get me in the least amount of trouble.  She's always telling me to enjoy my youth. I'm trying to do that, but she doesn't really mean enjoy my youth. What she means is don't grow up. Stay her little girl for life.  Well I can't do that and she doesn't really want that. She just has to learn to grow with me, and she has to do it quickly. Because soon I'm just not gonna care anymore.

0 comments: