Cony Island P.O.S(dorina)

Monday, July 21, 2008

A, JA BABY.......................:)
Well let me tell you something my peoples! Last saturday the video crew we went to Cony Island to capture some dancing people. But everything ended up bad. Anyways we took advantage of our time and started doing P.O.S over there in the beach. Jennifer, Nana, and i forgot this kid name but we all worked together in the P.O.S. We did pretty good.We interviewed so many crazy people over there in that beach that the only thing you could of done is laugh it off. After all those interviews, Rich picked three people to get a free ticket to ride the CYCLONE. I had to pay because i was not picked to get a free ticket but a was not going to miss that ride ever in my life. Ok so we rode the ride and one of our group cell phone got lost in the ride. I told him to sit on it or put it deep in his pocket but it still got lost. Well good luck for him. I had so much fun and i am looking foward in going back to Cony Island...J

0 comments: