ROLLING THRU THE RIVERS

Thursday, July 17, 2008

So my team is doing pretty well. Our video crew worked hard today to edit some videos and it came out great. Our team is finally on a roll. Tomorrow's the presentation and I'm hoping we'll win again. I didn't want to prepare the presentation today because I find that my best work comes during crunch time. Kennequa and Doriluz went to HueMan for a book signing and they did a video package which is so good because they both get 750 points and so does the team. We're still in first place and other teams are trying to figure out how we got there. I think the competition is finally on because I'm starting to harbor some dislike; nothing personal of course. But I think for a competition to be real, there has to be some dislike cause it fuels your desire to win. Our team is taking classes nonstop and doing all we can to rack up points. I hope the competition knows what's up cause it is ON!!!!

0 comments: