Holding On

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I feel like I didn't get much work done today cause like yea we took classes and wrote blogs but as far as work like stories and stuff, I don't think I got much work done. I hate being idle especially at HL because there is so much work to do. I feel like I'm slipping as a leader like I need to get a grip. It seems like every where I turn, someone has something to say. I don't want to be mean because if I do get a little tough, there's backlash. I wish I could depend on my partner mores so that there would be less chaos but I guess me taking it all on will just make me stronger once I get my footing. But I can't be doing that bad considering my team is in first place by a large margin which I am so happy about but I know that we have to maintain that lead by doing more. I feel that once we spilt the story list up, things we'll go smoother. Today. I had my very first experience at a precinct. Why, you ask? Well one of my teammates doesn't know how to keep their hands to himself. I went on a bike ride through the upper east side, though. That was cool. I hope tomorrow goes much better so that we can get what we need. I'm learning to be more patient with people I would normally ignore and keep my temper in check. I'm such a good girl;)

0 comments: