Almost The End!

Monday, July 28, 2008

I have to step up my game and get some more work done. I was doing well in the beginning of the challenge but now that the days are almost over I need to bring in some more stories so TeAm AmBush can win!

I am working on some stories as of now. I have to produce a story on a a youth program by the name of Urban Word NYC. I am pretty excited about doing that story because I have always wanted to perform spoken word or perform a poem of mine in front of people. I may visit the Nuyorican Café one of these days before I go back to college. Who knows?

The rest of the stories that I plan to work on are: 1. a career story; 2. my 2 memoirs; 3. a some poems; and maybe some other stories.


I had fun so far at HL but I feel like I haven't put my all and done as much work as I wanted to produce this summer. I will be back at HL to generate more work. I am going to try my best these last few weeks to get out the most work that I have gotten done in forever. I really like it at HL but wish I got more stuff done. I know I am capable of given more and I will give my all this last week that I am here.


On another note, I am about to create some questions for the people at Urban Word NYC, so I can be prepared for them in the near future.


Lastly, I just wanted to thank TEAM AMBUSH in advance and give y'all good luck (bueno suerte) we gon' take over!!! lol



~peace~

1 comments:

Kennequa said...

Oh i went there Saturday it was so cool, kids had peformed that day. And i didn't know you write poems, let me find out!!! lol