Blur Blur Life

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So yea I've been spending allot of time just thinking about my plans for the week. I'm trying to find a way to work and go to the play with my program. I don't even know where the play is, but I still want to go. My program is starting to think my schedule is to hectic. So now they're trying to get me organised to work at HL.
On a personal note. I have like three new crushes. YAY! I can't help it boys distract me from my problems. All my friends are screaming at because I won't talk to them, but I have a good reason not to try to talk to them. I am a bad person. I flirt excessively just to pass the time. I'm not meant date. I think like a guy allot of the time. So I'm not mentally built for a relationship. I wish my friends would just leave me alone about it. I don't need to be in a relationship until I want to be in one.

0 comments: