Yesterday(talking as if it was yesterday)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hi everybody i am fine i was just a little tired, that's why i am not attending Harlemlive today. Also because my brother is in the hospital so i went to go visit him, i stayed their for like 2hrs. Hopefully they let him out this week but i don't know because his stomach hurt so bad he can't eat and when he do eat he vomit it. Then his Diabetes is acting up, i love him but he needs to get it together because this is like the 5Th or more time he been hospitalize this year. He is so stubborn and hates when ppl tell him to make sure he take his medicine and eat right because he hates when ppl consider him as a sick person. I also don't get how he don't eat when he is a chef. Well enough bout him, i hope he get well though. Tomorrow is my cousin cookout so tonight i have to make a few Cd's and that's why i can't stay at HL too long. I am going to rush there tomorrow, straight after work and stay for like 2hrs. I been working on my stories though, the story about a hood is going to be about my grandmother projects and their family day which is this Saturday. Oh yeah i went to a poetry/ spoken word lounge with my college mentor the Saturday, it was so cool. The kids there was so talented, they encouraged me to write more. The next one is August 30, i am going. Maybe i will write a story about the one i went to i i wish i would of had a video camera to record it for everybody to see. Well later everybody see you all tomorrow because my blog is getting to long.

P.S I wrote this blog as if i was writing it yesterday because i forgot to write one and Matthew write your blogs please we are losing points.

0 comments: