Need to really get started

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hi everybody i am fine, just got here a little while ago but only like three people from my team is here. I think they are out on a story or something, well i hope. I forgot today was the Alumni thing so everybody is getting ready and stuff, i hope they have a good time. I was thinking about our team earlier, i like it but we really need to get started with everything. We are kind of slacking even though we are in head with the points but i think the other team is going to catch up though. I hope we get on track and start getting our stuff together for we could win this thing. I need to get on track and start doing like at least 2 or more stories a week, the summer is going crazy fast. Well I'll speak to you all later, we going to win.

0 comments: