Oh So Fun!!!!!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

We arrived at the Drew college Sunday afternoon. We were greeted by our mentors and given our room keys. Luckily I have a great mentor and share a room with my best friend. We immediately through all of our things in the room and began looking around. Once we settled we were given our schedules for the week and it is filled with classes and other fun activities.
Anyways after we got over all the formal stuff. We had a barbecue but it had to be moved indoors because of the weather. Anyways the food was great. My best friend and I sat with our mentor getting to know each other. We ate and went to g o play pool. I can't play pool. So my best friend tried to teach me how to play. It didn't go very well. After missing the ball several time and almost killing a mentor I decided to stick to watching the game. When the game room closed we went to the dorms and play more games. When we got to our rooms a few of my other friends came to our room. We played some music and danced like idiots. I'm having so much fun.

0 comments: