I Rhyme Ambush

Monday, July 14, 2008

Matthew Sneh is my name. its been a while since i posted a blog, what a shame. yes it shuld be i to blame, for my inconsistency and lazyness which is lame. My goal is to step it up and to put my team on track. my team is in third place, but soon we will be first on the map. its a fact that my team werkin well not hard. we have journalist, video producers and photographers, with Me and Fatima aking Charge. Fatima and I, a strong Duo. We are a strong Duo of leaership which will take or team far. the first week of the challenge i did three stories within 2 dayz, one political and two stories in which people can view whether any age. there is another story on the works, Wordspit, a rapper from brooklyn who spit words like acid and uses words to shank dudes like assassins. All must be done, hopefully by the end of this week. From all the videos i have in store, my team will be on the front of the map for sure.

0 comments: